8th February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Details about CISCO Certifications after completing MCA?

By 2015 June, I shall be MCA, please advise if CISCO certifications such as CCNA, CCNP will help me improving my employ ability in India or Shall I go for any SAP course, which is more rewarding?

28th April 2016, 06:13 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Details about CISCO Certifications after completing MCA?

CISCO certifications plays a key role in getting job. If you want to make your carrier in Networking filed then CISCO certification program will help you to get a job .

~ If you complete HARDWARE and NETWORKING course with morethan 75% in CISCO exam, then there are more chances you get selected in any IT company as a Network administrator.

~ If you complete CCNA course with more than 75% in CISCO exam , then the recruiters companies will call you for the interview. If you perform well in the interview , then you will get selected . The starting salary will also Good for those who have completed good percentage in CISCO exam .

~ If you complete CCIE course with more than 60% in CISCO exam , then the recruiters of the company will call you for the interview. The initial salary for the CISCO certified candidates in CCIE is very good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?