7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to register in XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive?

Kindly tell me what are the documents required at the time of registration, register for XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive which is scheduling at Haryana Engineering College?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive of Haryana Engineering College for other college students?
  2. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  3. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive? -- [New]
  4. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  6. Documents required to submit during Capgemini Off-Campus Drive?
  7. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  8. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  9. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  10. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Eligibility for Wipro campus drive?
  14. How can I register in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Technical Desk Support recruitment?
  15. Documents required to submit for attending Persistent Systems Pool Campus Drive for B.Tech(CSE) last year student? Tips for preparation?
  16. Previous year Interview question papers of Verizon Data Services Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive
  17. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a BCA final year student?
  18. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers?
10th June 2016, 12:51 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Documents required to register in XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive?

In order to attend any campus interview especially off campus interview you need to have following document along with you in order to avoid any trouble with you.

1. All semester Mark sheet.
2. Your College Identity Card.
3. Any official document reflecting your own identity.
4. You 10th and 12th mark sheet.

These are some of the mandatory document that are required during any of the off campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?