9th November 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Does any IT companies allows candidates with 59% in 12th?

Hi, I am a B.Tech student and i am in 3rd year. I have been scoring good in all the semesters. I have scored 59% in 12th std and because of this i am really very scared. I want to know if any IT company allows candidates with 59% marks in 12th? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Does any IT companies allows candidates with 59% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  3. How may I call companies searching for B.Pharma candidates in manpower?
  4. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  5. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of IT Companies that recruit candidates of below 60% criteria?
  7. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  8. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  9. What are the job options available for me if I have done MBA in International Business? Can I choose HR field to get a job?
  10. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  11. What I should do for Deloitte placement?
  12. Is ICWA better than MBA and M.Com?
  13. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?
  15. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  16. Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?
  17. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  18. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
10th November 2015, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any IT companies allows candidates with 59% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a B.Tech student and i am in 3rd year. I have been scoring good in all the semesters. I have scored 59% in 12th std and because of this i am really very scared. I want to know if any IT company allows candidates with 59% marks in 12th? Please reply.
No, maximum number of software companies doesn't allow the candidates who have got below 60% marks.

But you can apply for below given companies.

Wipro

Syntel

R.S software
10th November 2015, 10:22 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, IT companies doesn't allow candidates with 59% in 12th. Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 12th in order to be eligible for campus placement in IT companies.
Candidate can apply for off campus placement in some non-criteria companies and then can switch to IT companies.
10th November 2015, 11:15 PM
singla420

Actually there are possibilities which depends on where you want to do job like :

1. If you want job in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon then there is minor chance because 90% companies which are very reputed or multi national there minimum criteria they take 60%. But most probably this type of company criteria above 65-70%.

2. And in 10% company which are newly open or small budget company they prefer the candidate. But for that you have :

- Good Communication Skill.

- Good knowledge about your field in which stream you are doing b.tech means in IT.

- And if you are from IT then your basic technical skills are also good like : C,C++ Like this there are many other languages more Like : Java, PHP, Asp.net, Python, Android etc. these are comes by experience but basic skills must be too enough to face an interview.

* One more thing i want to tell you that if you apply in Chandigarh and Jaipur as compare to them you get minimum 50% company in these percentage not matters only matters is knowledge.
11th November 2015, 10:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult for you to get a job in the IT industry. This is because most of the established IT companies have fixed their eligibility criteria for job as fresher - minimum 60% in the entire career which accounts for 12th standard as well. Since you have less than 60% in your 12th, so you will not be eligible for most of the IT companies. However, there is nothing to get disheartened, there are many companies who do not have such criteria. You should upload your resume in the leading job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine, etc. to get updates of many job opportunities. Companies like Syntel, MuSigma, Gynasis, XLDynamics, etc. do not have 60% as the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?