19th October 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Does MSc Software engineering integrated course have affiliation and good scope?

Hello , I'm doing my 1st year in MSc software engg and my semester exams are about to arrive and all of sudden all the students form my college have started to leave the course saying this course does not have a affiliation and more over once we are done with the course finding a job would be really a hard task even if we find a job the salary would be below 7k. At.At the time of admission the college administration said us that the course is affiliated by Anna University and approved by DOT.They also said us that during the last semester we will be given with projects from various companies, and if they like projects done by us , they might even hire us for their company.
Kindly someone help me out with my course , does it have a good scope , does Anna University provide affiliation for integrated Msc courses and what does DOT means and does it actually approve this course?
Please help me out , if this course doesn't have any affiliation I have thought of leaving it too and join some other course .
Thank you .

20th October 2021, 02:37 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MSc Software engineering integrated course have affiliation and good scope?

Yes,MSc Software Engineering Integrated course is affiliated to Anna University. Candidates who have 12th passed with Subjects Physics chemistry and Mathematics from a recogniszed university are eligible for this.

Admission Procedure:-

Entrance test conducted by the Coimbatore Institute of Technology.
20th October 2021, 05:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MSc Software engineering integrated course have affiliation and good scope?

Software system is not that popular like other courses.
If you feel interested, you can go for b.tech degree in relevant field, or any other course of your choice.
After b.tech there are chances of your getting job through on campus interview.
23rd October 2021, 09:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Does the MSc Software engineering integrated course have affiliation and good scope?

You can easily earn 8 lakhs or above per annum as a Software Engineer in India. After gaining good experience you can start your own software firm. You can also work as a freelancer. Software engineers can also choose their profession in teaching. You can also work in Public & private sector banks, school and colleges & financial institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?