25th September 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer recruitment?

I want to apply for Mechanical Designer recruitment of Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

28th September 2019, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Schneider Electric India Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Mechanical Designer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
28th September 2019, 09:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore Mechanical Designer recruitment as follows :

-B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering & 0-2 years of experience.
-Certified in 3d modelling would be good.
-Good communication skills.
-Knowledge in mechanical designing.

Official Website : http://www.schneider-electric.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?