26th December 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Associate Test Engineer interview in Unisys Bangalore?

I want to attend for Associate Test Engineer interview of Unisys Bangalore. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

27th December 2019, 05:10 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Associate Test Engineer interview in Unisys Bangalore?

Company Name: Unisys

Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years

Educational qualification required to attend Associate Test Engineer interview in Unisys Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of work-study. (BE/BTECH)

2. Good academic record throughout the career.

3. Recent passouts are eligible for this recruitment drive.

4. No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?