30th December 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Calypso Technology Chennai?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer in Calypso Technology Chennai? I am interested to attend this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

12th January 2020, 12:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Calypso Technology Chennai?

Educational qualification required to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Calypso Technology Chennai as follows:-

1.Qualifying Bachelors's or Master's degree in Computer Science/ IT or related field of work-study. (BE/BTech/MTech)
2.Good academic record.
3. No live backlogs.
4. Only the 2018 & 2019 batch are eligible for this recruitment drive.

Official Website:http://www.calypso.com
12th January 2020, 08:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in Calypso Technology Chennai?

Educational Qualification required to attend Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Calypso Technology, Chennai:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Calypso Technology is given below.

Name of the Company - Calypso Technology

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have completed BS or its equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized university to be eligible. Generally MS is preferred.

>> You should have excellent object oriented analysis and development skills.

>> You must be familiar with XML, Unix/ Linux, RMI, Java, C++. You should have Sybase databases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?