28th July 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Digital & Device Technical Support interview in Amazon Hyderabad?

I want to attend the Digital & Device Technical Support interview of Amazon Hyderabad. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

30th July 2020, 09:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Digital & Device Technical Support interview in Amazon Hyderabad?

Educational qualification required to attend Digital & Device Technical Support interview in Amazon Hyderabad as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTECH(CS/IT) or related work field study branches.
2. Good academic record.
3. Recent graduates. (2020)
4. No live backlogs.
31st July 2020, 01:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Digital & Device Technical Support interview in Amazon Hyderabad?

The educational qualification required to attend Digital & Device Technical Support interview in Amazon Hyderabad is that you must have passed 10+2 passed or must have completed graduation in any stream with excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and knowledge of all kinds of mobile and computer OS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?