28th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Sales Development Trainee interview in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Sales Development Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

29th November 2020, 05:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Sales Development Trainee interview in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend the Sales Development Trainee interview in Replicon Software Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Candidate's from MBA/ BBA/M.Com/ MA/MSW/I study branches are eligible for this role.
2. Good academic record.
3. Recent Graduates.
4. No live backlogs.
29th November 2020, 11:14 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Sales Development Trainee interview in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Sales Development Trainee interview in Replicon Software Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Graduation degree with any stream from recognized university.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.replicon.com
30th November 2020, 12:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to attend Sales Development Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Sales Development Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Replicon

Name of the Job Position - Sales Development Trainee

>> You must have completed BBA or MBA or M.Com or MA or IMBA or MSW..etc., from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You should be passing out in the year 2019 or 2020 to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who are freshers are also eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?