28th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Sales Development Trainees in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Hi, I came to know that Replicon Software Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Sales Development Trainee. I am going to attend this interview. But I don't know about the salary package. Can I know about the salary package of this particular post?

29th November 2020, 05:15 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Sales Development Trainees in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Company Name:- Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd

Experience Required:- Fresher

The Salary package of Sales Development Trainees in Replicon Software Bangalore is around INR 3.15 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.

Check Here-->>https://mymapit.in/#/publicview/test...token/b2oI28ho
29th November 2020, 11:12 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Sales Development Trainees in Replicon Software Bangalore?

Salary package of Sales Development Trainees in Replicon Software Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive pay scale of Rs. 3.5 LPA for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.replicon.com
30th November 2020, 12:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Sales Development Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Sales Development Trainee in Replicon Software Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Replicon

Name of the Job Position - Sales Development Trainee

Salary Offered:-

@ During Internship - Rs.21,500/- per month (For 6 months)

@ Salary Package offered - 3.15 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have completed MBA or BBM or M.Com or MA or IMBA or MSW ..etc., from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Candidates must be passing out in the year 2019 or 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?