2nd March 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Trainee Associate Engineer interview in British Telecom Gurgaon

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Trainee Associate Engineer in British Telecom Gurgaon? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

5th March 2021, 11:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Trainee Associate Engineer interview in British Telecom Gurgaon

Educational qualification required to attend Trainee Associate Engineer interview in British Telecom Gurgaon is as follows.

Applicant must have complete BE/B.Tech ECE/EE/CSE/IT Or Related.

Applicant must have good written & verbal communication skills.

Applicant must have good understanding of telecom terminologies.

Applicant should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
15th April 2021, 07:48 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Trainee Associate Engineer interview in British Telecom Gurgaon

**Educational qualification required to attend Trainee Associate Engineer interview in British Telecom Gurgaon area as follows:

1. The candidates should have the educational background which includes the degree in 2. B.Tech or B.E in the branches like CSE, IT, ECE, EEE.
3. He must have at least 60% or 6.5 GPA.
4. He has not any backlogs in his graduation.
5. He must have the passing year of 2019 or 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?