2nd March 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon?

Dear Sir, I am preparing for the interview of British Telecom Gurgaon for the post of Trainee Associate Engineer. I need your help to crack this interview. Please help me to know how I can prepare to crack this interview? Waiting for your response!

6th March 2021, 12:52 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon?

To prepare to crack the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon follow given points.

• Applicant should develop technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
• Applicant should develop Good written & verbal communication skills.
• Applicant should develop understanding of telecom terminologies.
•Applicant should complete engineering or technical qualification or good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
• Applicant should try to ensure 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, holidays and night shifts.
15th April 2021, 08:43 PM
Princee97

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon?

**You should prepare the interview in such a way to crack the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon and some of the points are given below:

There are two or three rounds of the interview.
1. The first round is HR call which includes the skill test, educational background and other introduction questions
2. The second round is the senior manager round which may include the one or two technical questions in the same rounds.
3. The last round of interview is final call of HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?