1st March 2023, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BBCI Data Entry Operator recruitment? Can I know the procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I came to know that BBCI is released a recruitment of Data Entry Operator. I want to apply for this post in BBCI. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in tis recruitment. Waiting for your response!

2nd March 2023, 11:11 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BBCI Data Entry Operator recruitment? Can I know the procedure to apply?

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board or university. Additionally, the candidate should have a diploma/certificate in computer application from a recognized institute.

Age should be between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government rules. The candidate should have at least 1 year of work experience in data entry or computer operations in a reputed organization. The candidate should be proficient in English and Assamese language.

To apply visit the official website of BBCI - http://www.bbcionline.org/. Click on the "Career" section on the homepage. Look for the Data Entry Operator recruitment notification and click on the "Apply Online" link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?