8th November 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chartered Accountancy Internship in HDFC Bank Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Chartered Accountancy Internship in HDFC Bank, Hyderabad. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Chartered Accountancy Internship in this Bank. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

9th November 2021, 03:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chartered Accountancy Internship in HDFC Bank Hyderabad?

In order to apply for jobs in HDFC Bank , they must submit online form to HDFC Bank PO 2021 2022 not later than last date.
The selection process is based on performance in written test and personal interview.

Eligibility
Candidates must have bachelor's/masters degree or equivalent qualification from an accridited institution from a minimum percentage of grades .
The entrance and interview is regulated by HDFC Bank Selection committee.
Those selected at first level will be included in interview .
The information is provided at www.HDFC.in for regular updates.

9th November 2021, 07:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chartered Accountancy Internship in HDFC Bank Hyderabad?

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

*Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

*Candidates must have good communication skills

*Candidates must have a knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.

Duration 12 months

13th November 2021, 10:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

HDFC Requires a minimum of 10th & +2 qualification to fill their job vacancies. So the candidates who are all completed minimum school level education as +2 can able to apply for the job online.

14th November 2021, 12:08 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Chartered Accountancy Internship in HDFC Bank Hyderabad:-

Candidate should be pursuing chartered accountancy course with The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. Candidates must have completed first 2 years of CA articleship training with any registered firmCleared both groups of IPCC.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?