31st October 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?

I have secured 60% in 10th,
80% in MPC 12th
55% in BA DEGREE
62% in MCA
Am i eligible for software companies.can i get a job in any of the company.sir please kindly post the answer as soon as possible or send the answer to [email protected].
Thanking you sir

ACHAVAMSHI

31st October 2016, 09:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?

Minimum Eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies:

No, you are not eligible to get job in Software companies with the above eligibility criteria. You have not met the required eligibility criteria that is essential.

You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your studies that from 10th class to Graduation or Post Graduation that is applicable. Since you have not scored 60% marks in Graduation, you are not eligible to get job in software companies.
31st October 2016, 11:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?

Here is the eligibility criteria for job in software company :

1. Age not to be greater than 28 years.
2. You must have at least 60% in your graduation degree.
3. Your institute/university must be well recognized.
4. You must not have any backlog in graduation degree.
5. You must have good communication skills.

As you have less than 60% in your graduation degree, so you are not eligible for job in well reputed, top ranked companies.
1st November 2016, 07:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria of most of the IT companies especially the multinational companies is - you should not have active backlogs , you should have 60℅ throughout your academic career and there should not be more than two years of academic gap. Since you do not have 60℅ in your graduation, so it will be difficult for you to get a job in IT industry. However, you should try for the companies which offer relaxation in the percentage like MuSigma, Syntel and other small scale companies or startups. Later once you get experienced you can switch for better opportunities.
1st November 2016, 09:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 60% in 10th,
80% in MPC 12th
55% in BA DEGREE
62% in MCA
Am i eligible for software companies.can i get a job in any of the company.sir please kindly post the answer as soon as possible or send the answer to [email protected].
Thanking you sir

ACHAVAMSHI
Minimum eligibility criteria for Software Company:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
1st November 2016, 02:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your PG course in MCA, you can very much avail a job post in top MNCs, there is no such issue in it. You will just have to look for the vacancies in any good companies of in any company or in any company, you preferably wish to apply for job. You will then have to clear the interview rounds a organized by the prospective institute and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to avail the job post you have applied for. You are however very much eligible to apply for job in software companies.
1st November 2016, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, with this qualification and percentage you will definitely get a job in software companies. In order to get a job in any software company you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should hold a B.Sc, MCA, BE, B.Tech degree in computer science.

> Minimum 60% marks in required.

> Most of the top companies requires 65% marks.

> Good knowledge about the computer languages.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can definitely join any software company.
1st February 2021, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

eligibitity criteria for atlassian company?
14th November 2021, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

One year gap in between graduation is allowed or not for tcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?