1st June 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of ABB India, Vadodara for the post of Testing Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

3rd June 2019, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer interview are given below;

You must hold a BE/BTech Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university.

You must have 4 to 5 years of experience in the Power Transformer Testing, preferably 765 KV transformers.

You must have excellent knowledge about relevant standard i.e. IEC, ISO, IEEE etc.

You must have ability to handle all LV and HV Test equipment.

You must have knowledge of basic Computer applications such as MS Office, SAP etc.
3rd June 2019, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ABB India

Name of the Job Position - Testing Engineer

>> You must have done Diploma course or Degree in Electrical Engineering with first class in order to be eligible.

>> And must have minimum of 2 to 4 years of working experience in the concerned stream.

>> You should have experience in GIS testing which is an added advantage and must be familiar with practices like 5S, KAIZEN..etc.,
5th June 2019, 12:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Testing Engineer interview in ABB India:

1. You must have competed your BE / BTech in Electrical Engineering from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You should have 4 - 5 years of experience in transformer testing.

3. You should have hands on knowledge in Dry Transformers.

4. You should have knowledge on High Voltage Products.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?