1st June 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Testing Engineer in ABB India, Vadodara?

Hi Sir, I came to know that ABB India, Vadodara is going to conduct an interview for the post of Testing Engineer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in ABB India then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

3rd June 2019, 05:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Testing Engineer in ABB India, Vadodara?

If you successfully secure the position of Testing Engineer in ABB India then you can expect a salary package of INR 5.5 lacs per annum.
Candidates who have a degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 - 5 years of experience in transformer testing preferably in Dry Transformers can apply for Testing Engineer interview in ABB India, Vadodara.
3rd June 2019, 11:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary package offered in ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this ABB India, Vadodara Testing Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ABB India

Name of the Job Position - Testing Engineer

>> Salary package offered - 5 to 6 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have passed Diploma course or Degree in Electrical Engineering with first class in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum of 2 to 4 years of working experience in the concerned stream is required.
5th June 2019, 12:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

As ABB India is hiring experienced professionals for Testing Engineer profile, hence your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. Also it will depends on your Interview performance.

You can expect a hike of 30% - 50% on your current package depending upon your Interview performance and negotiation capability with HR.
15th July 2019, 07:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Testing Engineer in ABB India, Vadodara is around INR 5-6 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?