28th June 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Automation Test Engineer post in Accenture-Chennai. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Accenture-Chennai.

30th June 2019, 12:05 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Automation Test Engineer post in Accenture-Chennai. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Accenture-Chennai.
Eligibility to attend Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview:
  1. Applicants must complete Graduation in Computer Science (or similar) degree from a recognized university.
  2. Applicants must have experience in Selenium with descriptive programming using Java scripting
  3. Applicants with experience in developing and maintaining test scripts for Cross browser/ OS/ platform will be added advantage.
  4. Applicants should be ability to write clean scripts, think logically and solve problems

Official website -> Click Here !!
30th June 2019, 02:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview?

The minimum eligibility required to attend Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview is given below:-

1)You must be a technical graduate.
2)You must have knowledge of Basic knowledge of Linux commands.
3)You must have experience of a Test Management Tool.
4)You should have Knowledge and hands-on experience of any Defect Tracking too like QC,Jiral, Bugzilla.
5)You must be able to handle Automation tool like VBScript, JavaScript and C#.

You can visit the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en for more information.
30th June 2019, 04:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview

-Graduate in Computer Science or related technical field degree with good marks.

-You should know test automation design and development .

-Experience in Selenium with descriptive programming using Java scripting.

-Experience in developing and maintaining test scripts for Cross browser/ OS/ platform.

-Ability to write clean scripts, think logically and solve problems.

-Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies as required .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?