28th June 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Accenture-Chennai for the post of Automation Test Engineer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

30th June 2019, 02:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview?

The selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview would be completed in 5 Steps:

1)Resume Shortlisting
2)HR Round
3)Technical Round
4)Aptitude Test
5)Interview By the manager.

You can visit the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en for more information.
30th June 2019, 03:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Accenture-Chennai Automation Test Engineer interview?

Kindly sign up in the job application portal upon your skills and experience requirements :

https://acnsts.accenture.com/adfs/ls/?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=urn%3afederation%3aaccentur e&wctx=71dc3cc2-7c3b-45ef-9ba4-14fbdf4cd5b4&wct=2019-06-30T09%3a08%3a34Z

Make your profile and apply for the job in the job application portal of Accenture for different locations also.

If they will find your job profile suitable for them they will shortlist you and give you call for interview and test. There will be three rounds of interview as follows :

-Online test.
-Technical and operational round.
-HR round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?