13th September 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Gurugram Oracle Applications Developer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Accenture Gurugram for the post of Oracle Applications Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

15th September 2020, 10:52 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Gurugram Oracle Applications Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Accenture Gurugram Oracle Applications Developer interview is as follows.

Applicant must be BE/BTech/MBA/MCA 3-5 years of Functional experience .

Applicant must have Good communication skill.

Applicant must have leadership quality.

Applicant must be Build relationships across the organization to gain buy in and move initiatives forward.

Applicant must be Participate in the design of high quality application architecture that meets organizations business requirements.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.accenture.com
15th September 2020, 02:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Gurugram Oracle Applications Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend the Accenture Gurugram Oracle Applications Developer interview are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTech/ME/MTech or related work-field study branches.
2. Recent passouts.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
15th September 2020, 08:10 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Gurugram Oracle Applications Developer interview?

Skills interviews are usually conducted by phone. It's a 45 min to one hour conversation done with a manager or senior manager and they're just really looking to test your skills and your experience based on what you've written on your cv.

Learn about the company. ...
Prepare answers to the most common interview questions. ...
Prepare 4-5 questions to ask your interviewer. ...
Practice “IQ tests”
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?