19th April 2019, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Pune Oracle Applications Development Associate Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Accenture, Pune are hiring for Oracle Applications Development Associate. I want to attend the interview for this post in Accenture, Pune. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

23rd April 2019, 01:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Pune Oracle Applications Development Associate Interview?

Eligibility for Oracle Applications Development Associate role in Accenture:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA in regular course and without any year gap in your degree
2. You must have 60% marks throughout your academic career.
3. You should have good knowledge in Data Analytics / Data Science / Big Data
4. You must be familiar with the programming language as Java, Perl, Python, Ruby.
5. You must have good communication skill.
25th April 2019, 09:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Pune Oracle Applications Development Associate Interview?

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Pune Oracle Applications Development Associate Interview?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the position of Oracle Applications Development Associate is minimum 15 years of formal education as a regular student. If you are graduate B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA with excellent knowledge of Oracle then you are eligible to apply.

Submit your resume to apply for the above position through the official website of https://www.accenture.com.
26th April 2019, 11:55 AM
preethipg

Hi,
Basic eligibility to attend interviews in MNC's are as follows
- Graduation or Post graduation with computers or IT as a subject
- Minimum 60% in overall educational background
- Good communication ability and problem solving skills
- Should have programming knowledge in Java, Oracle , scripting languages and Oracle access manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?