19th April 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Oracle Applications Development Associate in Accenture, Pune?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Accenture, Pune for the post of Oracle Applications Development Associate as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

23rd April 2019, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Oracle Applications Development Associate in Accenture, Pune?

Job profile of Oracle Applications Development Associate in Accenture

You should Work closely with clients to diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging technology to determine how clients can seize new opportunities.

You have to analyze/document current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions

You have to recommend and implement new technologies, and ensuring a successful transition

You should contribute to the delivery of complex ans large scale IT transformations to ensure meets the budgets and timelines
25th April 2019, 08:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Oracle Applications Development Associate in Accenture, Pune?

Job profile of Oracle Applications Development Associate in Accenture, Pune?

The job profile of Oracle Applications Development Associate would include performing Technical Design, Developing and doing Unit Testing, developing the Custom Components, Designing and Developing of Oracle Forms etc.

You must have excellent working knowledge of Oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?