9th February 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture SQL Developer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Accenture for the post of SQL Developer. I am a Computer Science postgraduate of this year. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

10th February 2019, 10:57 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture SQL Developer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?

As you have completed your Post Graduate course in Computer Science, you do not need any other eligibility as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their graduation in from a recognized university.

Therefore, I suggest you to kindly prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will do well and be able to crack the interview session.
10th February 2019, 01:55 PM
Venky22

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture SQL Developer interview for Computer Science postgraduate?

I Got my first developer job as full stack web developer for a start up.I have no relevant work experience,no tech degree,and not even a year of active coding experience.

And yet managed to land my dream offer,and can today for the first time in my life say that I love my job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?