22nd July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amazon Bangalore Catalog Quality Executive interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Catalog Quality Executive post in Amazon Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Amazon.

24th July 2019, 11:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon Bangalore Catalog Quality Executive interview?

Eligibility to attend Amazon Bangalore Catalog Quality Executive interview as follows :

-Any Graduation & MBA 2019 passing out.

-No Cut off percentage.

-2019 pass out, with no live backlog.

-Flexible to work in shifts.
25th July 2019, 10:23 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon Bangalore Catalog Quality Executive interview?

Eligibility to attend Amazon Bangalore Catalog Quality Executive interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must have Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

2)Candidates must have 5+ years of QA experience

3)Candidates must have Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools

4)Candidates must have Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files

5)Candidates must have Working Experience with object oriented modern scripting or programming languages (Java, JavaScript, C/C++, Objective C, Python) and open-source technologies (Linux, SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hibernate)

For more information visit on https://www.amazon.jobs/location/bangalore-india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?