18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bengaluru Process Associate interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Amazon, Bengaluru is going to conduct an interview for the post of Process Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

23rd December 2018, 12:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bengaluru Process Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Amazon, Bangalore Process Associate Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Amazon, Bangalore Process Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Process Associate

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any specialization from a recognized university.

<> Candidates who have completed their B.Sc or BCA are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.
23rd December 2018, 05:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bengaluru Process Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bengaluru Process Associate interview are given below.

Candidates should be any graduate from any recognized university.
Candidates must be proficient in Internet navigation.
Candidates must have problem solving skills.
Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Candidates with skilled in MS office and typing skills are preferred for selection of the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?