17th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bengaluru Operations Executive interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Amazon, Bengaluru for the post of Operations Executive. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

18th October 2020, 10:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amazon, Bengaluru Operations Executive interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Amazon Operations Executive Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Amazon Operations Executive Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Amazon

Name of the Job Position - Operations Executive

>> You must have completed Graduation from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You should be having 2+ years of operations and program management or business analyst experience in this recruitment.

>> Having experience in defining the market as well as final requirements would be preferable.

>> You are required to have good experience in data reporting tools like Tableau and SQL..etc.,

>> You should have excellent analytical skills along with quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics in order to justify the requirements and drive management of the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?