26th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ARM Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear in an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee which is offered in ARM Bengaluru. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview.

30th July 2019, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ARM Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend ARM Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this ARM Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ARM, Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> You should have secured minimum 70% marks or above throughout the academics to be eligible.
31st July 2019, 09:52 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ARM Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend ARM Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or Electronics and communication engineering (Master's. also in same discipline).

-70% or more in academics.

-Strong programming skills.

-Good communication skills.

-Knowledge in arm based System ,CPU and Hierarchical memory system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?