14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that HCL Technologies Bengaluru are hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to attend the interview for this post in HCL Technologies. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

17th August 2019, 04:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

In order to apply for HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview, candidate should have completed their B.Tech/B.E. in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 60% marks.

Candidates should have cleared all the pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps will not be entertained.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.hcl.in
17th August 2019, 07:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

Those who have qualified BE/ B.Tech/ME/MTech in any discipline or MCA or M.Sc (IT/ CSE) from any recognized university/institute are eligible to attend HCL Technologies Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview.
- Candidates must have secured at least 65% and above in through out their academics.
- Candidates should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appear in the interview.
17th August 2019, 09:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview in HCL Technologies Bengaluru is given below :-

1) Candidates must have 60% throughout in academics

2)No standing arrears

3)B. Tech/B.E 2013 pass outs – Eligible branches: CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I

4)Service agreement : 18 months

5)Candidates must be open to re-location

6)Open to work in 24*7 work ambience

For more information visit on http://www.hcl.in
18th August 2019, 09:51 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name :HCL Technologies

Graduate Engineer Trainee || BE/BTech ( Freshers ) || 2018 & 2019 Batch || Bangalore ||

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Bengaluru Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
B.E / B.TECH (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE). Only 2018 and 2019 Passouts.

-Good academic record with 65% and above marks throughout the career in 10,12 and Graduation.

-Good communication skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.hcl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?