11th April 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Aspire Systems, Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

14th April 2019, 10:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview:

-Candidates with B.E /B.Tech (ECE/ IT/ CSE/ EEE)/MCA/M.Sc (IT & CS) of 2017 & 2018 pass out batch can only apply.

-Candidates should have secured minimum 60% and above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-Candidates should not have any standing backlogs at the time of appear in the interview.

-Candidates should be willing to join immediately, if they selected.
14th April 2019, 11:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Hello Dear,

Please find below details of post of Trainee Engineer in Aspire Systems, Chennai:

The Position of Trainee Engineer Eligibility BE, BTech, MCA, MSc in CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, EIE.

Salary package will be 1.9 LPA and above depending upon your profile.

Please find more details on : https://www.aspiresys.com/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?