11th April 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of IonIdea for the post of Trainee Engineer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Aspire Systems, Chennai? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

14th April 2019, 08:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Aspire Systems conduct a written examination, in which there will be some aptitude questions and also some technical questions. After that the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.

Web : [IMG]http://*www.aspiresys.com[/IMG]
14th April 2019, 10:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview consists of Written Test (Aptitude + Technical), Technical Interview - Level 1, Technical Interview - Level 2 and HR
Interview (for shortlisted candidates from the Written Test and Technical Interview). Candidates with B.E /B.Tech (ECE/ IT/ CSE/ EEE)/MCA/M.Sc (IT & CS) degree are eligible to attend Aspire Systems, Chennai Trainee Engineer interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?