29th May 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai Java Developer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

31st May 2019, 04:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai Java Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in regular course.

2. You should have good knowledge on Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot.

3. You must have hands on experience of Micro Services Architecture.

4. You should have knowledge on Angular JS.

5. You must have good experience on SQL, No SQL, JUnit
7th June 2019, 07:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai Java Developer interview?

Eligibility criteria to attend Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai Java Developer interview is given below:-

1) You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognized University

2) You must have good knowledge on Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot,SQL, No SQL, JUnit.

3)You must have experience of Micro Services Architecture.

4)You should have knowledge on Angular JS.

For more details visit on https://www.aspiresys.com/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?