29th May 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Java Developer in Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Java Developer in Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Aspire Systems India Private Limited. Please tell me about the salary.

31st May 2019, 04:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai?

Aspire Systems India Private Limited is hiring 3-6 years experienced professionals for the Java Developer profile, hence your salary will depend on your overall experience and current CTC.

If you can clear all the rounds of interview and get selected you can expect a hike of 30% - 40% on your current CTC depending upon your overall experience.
7th June 2019, 06:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai?

Salary package of Java Developer in Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai is of 517,979/yr

For more details visit on https://www.aspiresys.com/
15th July 2019, 07:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Java Developer in Aspire Systems India Private Limited, Chennai is around INR 5-6 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?