12th February 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Associate Developer interview in Trisys IT Services Private Ltd Bangalore?

Hi friends, I got an email from Trisys IT Services Private Ltd Bangalore for the Associate Developer interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

25th February 2020, 08:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Developer interview in Trisys IT Services Private Ltd Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Associate Developer interview in Trisys IT Services Private Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the respective branches of work-field.
2. Good academic record.
3.No live backlogs.
4. Batch: 2018/2019 are eligible.
5. (0-1 Years) of relevant experience would be good.

Official Website:-http://www.trisysit.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?