7th March 2020, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with DEP India Private Limited Chennai. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

15th March 2020, 05:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree M.E/M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech in CS & Mechanical work-field branches.

2. Good academic record throughout the career with 70% and above marks. ( 10/12 and Graduation/PG)

3. No live backlogs.

4. Batch: 2019 passed outs.
15th March 2020, 05:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university/institution.

The applicant should have experience of 0 to 3 years to attend the Associate Software Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai.

For more information, visit the website www.depusa.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?