15th October 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend DEP India Private Limited Chennai Associate Project Engineer interview?

Dear Sir/Madam, I came to know that DEP India Private Limited Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Associate Project Engineer. I want to attend this interview so I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview.

18th October 2019, 07:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend DEP India Private Limited Chennai Associate Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend DEP India Private Limited Chennai Associate Project Engineer interview is given below:-

1. Candidate should be graduate in BE, BTech from any recognized university.
2. Candidate should have strong engineering fundamentals and application skills.
3. Candidate should have good communication skills.

You may visit their website www.apuzz.com for more information.
19th October 2019, 02:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend DEP India Private Limited Chennai Associate Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Associate Project Engineer interview in DEP India Private Limited Chennai is given below :-

1)ME/M.Tech – Mechnaical, Automobile, Aerospace, Industrial/Production, Manufacturing, FEA Related, Automotive, Thermal (Fresher 2019 passed out only)

2)Department: Design and Analysis.

3)Must have Mark aggregate: 70% and above.

4)Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills.

5)Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team.

6)Excellent communication skills are required.

For more information visit on www.depusa.com
20th October 2019, 09:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend DEP India Private Limited Chennai Associate Project Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend DEP India Private Limited Chennai Associate Project Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree ME/M.Tech in ( Mechnaical, Automobile, Aerospace, Industrial/Production, Manufacturing, FEA Related, Automotive, Thermal ).

-2019 passouts are eligible only.

-CGPA with 7.0 and above in graduation. (70 % aggregate) .

-No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?