18th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Mumbai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Atos Syntel Mumbai. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post.

21st September 2019, 02:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Mumbai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Mumbai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field with first division of marks from recognized university.

-Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech are eligible for this recruitment drive only.

-2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts are eligible.

-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 6.0 and above.

-No backlogs.

-Minimum one year of valid educational gap.
21st September 2019, 07:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Mumbai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview?

Atos Syntel being a multinational company, has its own eligibility criteria to select the eligible candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position. Candidates who are interested to apply for the position, should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation/post-graduation level. The company will not accept any candidates who are having active backlogs and educational gaps of more than a year.

Web: http://www.atos-syntel.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?