7th July 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Graduate Trainee interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Atos Syntel Chennai for the post of Graduate Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Atos Syntel Chennai for this post. Please tell me asap.

9th July 2019, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Graduate Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Graduate Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Graduate Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Atos Syntel

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Trainee

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science

>> Candidates who have done their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment. There should not be any pending backlogs.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks to be eligible.

>> Maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed to be eligible.
10th July 2019, 08:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Graduate Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Graduate Trainee interview;
You should be a BE/BTech graduate (CSE/IT) or MCA (Computer Application) from any recognized university.

You must have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your academic (10th, 12th, graduation and post Graduation (all semesters)).

You should have no current backlogs.

You should have minimum one year of break in education from 10th to highest qualification.

You should have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?