4th October 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ATOS, Vadodara Technical Engineer(CID) interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that ATOS, Vadodara is going to conduct an interview for the post of Technical Engineer(CID). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

10th October 2018, 09:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ATOS, Vadodara Technical Engineer(CID) interview?

In order to attend Technical Engineer(CID) interview in ATOS, you should have completed your B.Tech/B.E in Computers of M.Tech in Computers. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. Interested candidates can visit the career page of the company at (https://atos.net/en/careers) and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?