29th January 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years TCS placement papers with solutions? What are the GD topics for TCS recruitment drive? How to prepare for interview?

Send me 10 year placement paper with solution of tcs and aptitude test paper. Also group discussion topic for tcs. And guide me how I prepare for interview for this company. Please send me this on my id [email protected]

9th May 2016, 11:38 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Last 10 years TCS placement papers with solutions? What are the GD topics for TCS recruitment drive? How to prepare for interview?

--TCS will have Off campus pool every year and it will be having some screening process such as Aptitude, GD and Interview.
--There is no use in searching for previous year question paper since it is completely Computerized and they will not release the question paper.
Pattern:
-30 questions.
-28 questions are optional and 2 questions are compulsory.
-1 hour test duration
Syllabus:
-Basic Numeric Ability
-Data Analysis and Interpretation
-Non Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?