10th December 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Barracuda Networks, Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Barracuda Networks, Bangalore for this post. Please tell me asap.

16th December 2018, 07:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to attend this Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Barracuda Networks

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Name of the Job Location - Bangalore

Qualification Required:-

<> Candidates who have completed their B.E in Computer Science or its related fields are eligible.

<> According to me, candidates having 3 to 8 years experience are eligible to attend this recruitment. You should have experience in Linux/ Unix Environment.

<> You should be proficient in Client Side programming (Javascript) and Server-Side programming (PHP or Perl)..etc., You need to have good understanding of web server like nginx, apache, and knowledge in Javascript utilities like frameworks,.etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?