29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru for this post. Please tell me asap.

30th September 2018, 08:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend for a Software Engineer in Barracuda Networks, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Barracuda Networks

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science

>> Candidates who have completed their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 09:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview is given below.

You must have completed MCA/BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology from any recognized university to be eligible.
You must have good pH Score to be eligible.
You must have good academic records to be eligible.
You must be only circuit batch pass out students to be eligible.
2nd October 2018, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview is given below.

You must have completed MCA/BE/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology from any recognized university to be eligible.
You must have good pH Score to be eligible.
You must have good academic records to be eligible.
You must be only circuit batch pass out students to be eligible.
You must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
You must have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
You must have Knowledge of networking technologies and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSL/TLS, HTTP(S).

If you have fullfill the above mentioned eligibility, you are eligible to attend Barracuda Networks, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?