7th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR Analytics Software Engineer Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR are hiring for Analytics Software Engineer. I want to attend the interview for this post in Bharti Airtel. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

10th July 2019, 07:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR Analytics Software Engineer Interview?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR is that the candidates must be B.E, B.Tech or M.tech and must have passed in the year 2019.

The candidates must a good academic score and a good pH score.

You can check the website https://www.airtel.in for more details.
10th July 2019, 01:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR Analytics Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility to attend Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR Analytics Software Engineer Interview;

Candidates with BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT/ECE) from circuit batch can attend the drive.

Candidates should have god academic career.

Candidates should have good PH score.

Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
11th July 2019, 10:39 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR Analytics Software Engineer Interview as follows :

-Graduates in computer science or related technical discipline with first division of marks from recognized university (B. E. /BTECH /MTech ) are eligible.
-Good communication skills in writing and speaking are required.
-Candidate's from 2019 batch are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?