7th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR as they are hiring Analytics Software Engineer. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in Bharti Airtel?

10th July 2019, 07:24 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR?

The salary that would be offered to the candidates selected for Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR is Rs.5,00,000 per year.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR is that the candidates must be B.E, B.Tech or M.tech and must have passed in the year 2019.
10th July 2019, 01:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR?

For the position of Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR, you can get minimum salary package of INR 5 lacs per annum. Based on your experience and knowledge, your salary may increase gradually.

Qualification required to attend the drive of Analytics Software Engineer in Bharti Airtel Delhi NCR is pass degree in BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT/ECE) from any recognized university from circuit batches only.
11th July 2019, 10:33 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Analyst salaries at Bharti Airtel can range from INR 2,75,268 - INR 17,19,393 per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?