2nd August 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bitwise Solutions DW Trainee Programmer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Bitwise Solutions is going to conduct an interview for the post of DW Trainee Programmer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

10th August 2018, 10:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bitwise Solutions DW Trainee Programmer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Bitwise Solutions DW Trainee Programmer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Bitwise Solutions DW Trainee Programmer recruitment is given below,

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* ISE
or IT Background

<> Candidates who have completed MSC or MCA are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> You should have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics. You must have excellent communication skills.
7th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bitwise Solutions DW Trainee Programmer interview?

Maximum how many number of year gap is allowed in bitwise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?