29th June 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Bangalore Knowledge Manager interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Capgemini, Bangalore for the post of Knowledge Manager. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

1st July 2019, 01:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Bangalore Knowledge Manager interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Capgemini Knowledge Manager, Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Capgemini Knowledge Manager, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Capgemini

Name of the Job Position - Knowledge Manager

>> You must have minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in the field to be eligible.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation to be eligible for this recruitment and understand the knowledge management principles.

>> You should have good research skills to be eligible for this recruitment.
1st July 2019, 03:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Bangalore Knowledge Manager interview?

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Bangalore Knowledge Manager interview:

-Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.

-Work experience in a related occupation atleast 4 to 6 years.

-Freshers are also eligible for some reputed colleges or depends upon your skill set you have.Number of requirements for them is more then there will be consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?