15th August 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini Bangalore Software Engineer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Capgemini Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

19th August 2019, 05:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Bangalore Software Engineer Interview?

Company Name : Capgemini

Experience Required: 0-1 Years

Software Engineer || Location: Bangalore || Salary : 2.4 LPA ||

Eligibility to attend Capgemini Bangalore Software Engineer Interview as follows :

-Only BE/Btech graduates are eligible for this recruitment drive.

-Good academic record with 60% and above throughout the career in 10,12 and graduation.

-Good communication skills.

-Good programming skills.

-B.Com/BA/ME/M.tech/ B.Sc /MBA are not eligible for this recruitment drive.

Official website :http://www.capgemini.com/
19th August 2019, 11:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Bangalore Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility that is required to attend Capgemini Bangalore Software Engineer Interview is given below;

You must have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or relevant field or MCA from any recognized university.

You must have obtained at least 60% throughout your academic (10th, 12th, UG/PG).

You should not have any backlogs at the time of appear in the interview.

You must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?