6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?

I came to know that Capgemini is hiring for Systems Engineer. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview for the same post. Please tell me asap.

10th April 2018, 10:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?

In order to appear for Capgemini Systems Engineer interview, you should have completed your graduation in B.E/B.Tech/BCA or post graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career and should not have any pending backlogs. You must also have one year of working experience in a reputed company. You must have good technical knowledge also. With this eligibility, you can visit the website at (http://www.in.capgemini.com) and apply.
10th April 2018, 08:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini Systems Engineer interview?

Eligibility criteria to attend Capgemini Systems Engineer Interview are:-

Capgemini considers only the overall percentage for recruitment in B.E/B.Tech that is 60%.

The interview is in two levels. First one is Technical and the other one is HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?