18th October 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cerner Corporation, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview for an EEE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Cerner Corporation, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I am a BTech EEE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

13th November 2018, 02:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cerner Corporation, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview for an EEE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Cerner Corporation, Bengaluru Software Engineer interview are as follows.

Candidates must have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech with Computer Science, Information Systems or MCA from any recognized university or equivalent relevant work experience to be eligible.

Candidates must have minimum 3 years experience in any programming languages to be eligible.

Candidates with at least 1 to 3 years of experience in C++, Java, C#, SQL etc. are preferred.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd January 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?