1st June 2010, 10:35 PM
monik

TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

hi
i got placed in TCS this year but unfortunately i failed in two subjects in t 8th sem. vil i be allowed to join TCS? vil tey extend t doj?

2nd June 2010, 09:23 AM
vaishali14feb

Default Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

Dear according to general rules of every company you will not allow to join there group but some of the companies allow the students to join even after failing.I will sujjest you to go through the norms and ordinances of the company.But there are very few chances.
ALL THE BEST
2nd June 2010, 05:31 PM
sarath menon

Default Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monik View Post
hi
i got placed in TCS this year but unfortunately i failed in two subjects in t 8th sem. vil i be allowed to join TCS? vil tey extend t doj?
hey ther tough luck on ur xam dont worry!!!!
usually companies dont take people who failed in any sems!!! donno about u!!! if u want to get a accurate knowledge about it try to contact some1 working in tcs that chat should clear your evry dought!!!!!!! or use google to get ore info about company!!! try it al d best take care.........
14th June 2010, 08:59 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

They are same, one is fail for degree course.
So, contact them.
1st July 2010, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i failed in my 8th sem.. dunno wat to do nw? wil i get any job till i clear my papers until tis november... i m totally vexed and confused.. help me frnds...
2nd July 2010, 01:23 AM
gaurav goel

hello friends,
in case you have failed after getting placement in TCS,,,,the dates may get extended.
so dont worry.
thanx
23rd July 2010, 10:15 AM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
do not worry it is the official process of the tcs.and you will be informed through the email .if the date will be announced,so be cool and enjoy your time.
25th July 2010, 08:07 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

the process is going on,it was given the notice on the official websites of the TCS that joining will be started within two weeks,
so wait for the further notice,hope you will join shortly,
12th August 2010, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

fire people
15th August 2010, 06:07 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you are now a technocrat,so you can fill a lot of applications,
so dont simply worry about this ,and try to pass the exam with flying colours.
22nd August 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

dont worry be happy
7th September 2010, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i had also got back in 7th sem but my revel result would arrive after about 2 months, i will appear in back paper in dec.,and as my perception i will get my joining date in nov., so i am fully confused please help me.
8th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi
me too in the same position as monik.............can any one suggest what should v do now??????
8th September 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi
me too in the same position as monik.........can any one suggest what should we do now?
8th September 2010, 04:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it's depends on the company. study the rules and regulation of recruitment for TCS you will get the correct information. best of luck.
8th September 2010, 08:48 PM
meeria

Dear friend,
you do not need to worry about joining TCS as you would be appearing for the two backlog papers at around august or september of the same year after the final result of 8th semester has been declared,so it is for sure that you will pass the two papers confidently,moreover your d.o.j is in nov...so do not worry!!!!
best of luck for your future prospects.....
8th September 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am also in the same situation as monik....got the offer letter thru campus recruitment and failed to clear two papers in the 8th semester......can anyone suggest what should i do?
9th September 2010, 12:11 AM
tina toms

most of the companies allow date extension to clear the backlogs.you may contact the tcs authories to discuss about it.you can also mail to them.
9th September 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sorry we r having xams only by oct/nov and even if it happens also it usually takes 2-3 months for result publishing and usually it occurs by jan/feb......our recritment was on 1 st week of feb2010.That's why i am asking
12th September 2010, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

what will be the joining date for those selected in August through off campuses
23rd September 2010, 11:45 PM
arvindkumar6373

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Last edited by arvindkumar6373; 27th September 2010 at 11:38 AM.
25th September 2010, 01:14 AM
unregistered

Quote:
hi
Did u got a mail form TCS or the form in which they ask for the date for completion of ur degree ?? And have u got DOJ ??
Anyways have u got ur answer ??
Does TCS give extension in joining ??
And if so on wht basis ??
When they call back all the extension guys,,,
3rd December 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

hey got placed in tcs in feb 2010.had got joining date 13th dec but had a backlog result pending can any one suggest wat to do...???? relpz reply soon.
11th December 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey got placed in tcs in feb 2010.had got joining date 13th dec but had a backlog result pending can any one suggest wat to do...???? relpz reply soon.
me too in same situation but joining date is dec 30th...........pls reply.
14th December 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I got placed in TCS in the month of nov(2010),they gave the offer letter immediately after the results were announced.....am now waiting for the joining letter.....someone saying that TCS wont call the students soon or they wont call itself sometimes.....pls help me...whether they wil call me??or not?
16th December 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

Quote:
I got placed in TCS in the month of nov(2010),they gave the offer letter immediately after the results were announced.....am now waiting for the joining letter.....someone saying that TCS wont call the students soon or they wont call itself sometimes.....pls help me...whether they wil call me??or not?
Is is campus recruitment? anyway based on the grade of ur college they will call u......no doubt....it may take time that's all...don't worry
12th January 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I you have back log at the time of joining..........you have lost ur job.......it is TCS policy
22nd February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

will the whole batch get the same joining location for ilp in tcs.......?
23rd February 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i had backlogs 3 backlogs in my previous semesters but i cleared it can any one help me whether they look for backlog history....?
24th February 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

No, they won't consider backlog history..............no backlogs are permitted at the time of joining TCS
31st March 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: TCS Date of joining extension after failing in 8th Semester of btech in tow subjects?

Quote:
hi
After clearing your subjects write to ILP support. They will consider your request and decide. Any way at the time of joining they won't allow any backlogs.
11th April 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hey i hve got failed in 7th sem and im placed in tcs can i extend my joininig
11th April 2011, 06:31 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
it's depends on the company. study the rules and regulation of recruitment for TCS you will get the correct information

thanks
17th April 2011, 12:28 AM
subhorcks609

Quote:
No, they won't consider backlog history..............no backlogs are permitted at the time of joining TCS
I failed in one of the subjects of class 12 but I cleared it the next year.Will the consider my failed mark while calculating my aggregate or the pass mark which I got in the next year???
25th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i ve got my date of joinin as sep12... i ve got two papers arrears... ll i be able to get in or ask for extension.
18th June 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

SIR ,
I GOT PLACED AT TCS ON 3RD MARCH 2011 N GOT MY JOINING DATE FOR ILP (IGNITE PROGRAM) ON 1ST JULY 2011...BUT MY LAST SEMESTER OF BCA IS RUNNING N EXAMS ARE HELD ON LAST WEEK OF JULY TO AUGUST ....SO HOW CAN I JOIN THE ILP......IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO POSTPONE MY JOINING DATE OR THERE IS NO HOPE ?????

PLEASE HELP ME ...

THANK YOU
11th July 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

even my joinin is on sep 12 and i ve two backlogs... will i be able to join the ilp or will i be given amy extensiom
14th July 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

please send a mail to ILP Support as soon as you clear your papers... TCS gives joining round the year on quarterly basis... They don't allow any backlog or pending result at the time of joining... So get your results and send a mail to ILP Support and they will call you to join as soon as they put you on their next ILP batch
24th July 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

helloo
i hd done bca dis yr n also got placed is tcs ignite prog n now i cant decide wat to do whether mca or join tcs...
m totally confused and cant make any decision... plz help me out....
10th August 2011, 08:55 AM
tasneemiram

m also n same situation i got one backlog in 8 sem and i have been placed n tcs.. guys wit same prob did all get solution.......?? plz let me kno...
17th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have offer from TCS and i have got a back in final sem MBA, this is my 1st and last backlog, can i join ILP with is backlog.
20th August 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i am too sep 12 got 2 backlogs :(
29th August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hello
i had given interview on 27 Aug 2011 in gurgoan but i hadnot got any mail regarding selection.
Please tell me
29th August 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have got back in ist sem mca can i eligible for tcs or any other company if my remainning criteria is throut 65%
31st August 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I hv failed in one of my subjects in 12th which i cleared next year. Will i be eligible for tcs?
1st September 2011, 08:35 PM
subhorcks609

Quote:
I hv failed in one of my subjects in 12th which i cleared next year. Will i be eligible for tcs?

Yes u r eligible provided u score the minimum percentage in ur academic career
that TCS wants.....
12th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in tcs through off campus conducted by CUIC of Anna University , coimbatore on march 18 2011... plz can any one suggest my joining date..plz
12th October 2011, 10:42 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
it's depends on the company. study the rules and regulation of recruitment for TCS you will get the correct information. best of luck.

thanks
13th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hi i was selected in TCS in march 2011 .. i want to know my joining date.. can any one plz suggest my joining date
30th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

hello, i got my date of joining, as december 12/2011 but i had a fracture ... I mailed to ilp team, what may be my next doj.. Any one please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?