18th March 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of CGI, Bengaluru for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

22nd March 2019, 03:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility to attend CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview are given below:

Applicants with BE/B.Tech degree in CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom from any recognized university are eligible.
Applicants must have secured minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and 65% in BE/B.Tech.
Applicants should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for interview.
Applicants without any prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018. Those who have passed out BE/B.Tech not earlier than 2017/2016, should have 1-2 years of experience.
22nd March 2019, 09:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend CGI, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend CGI, Bangalore Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - CGI

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Science or
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science or
* ECE or
* Telecom Engineering ..etc.,

>> You must not have any current backlogs and 65% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 1 to 2 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
3rd July 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 64.52 in my btech is there any possibility to get offer letter if i clear all rounds in cgi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?